Saturday, April 23, 2016

A BOOK!

For the last month or so, I've been kind of absent from the blog. The explanation - I've spent my time writing a book.

Or, since it's written in Swedish - Jag har skrivit en bok. (More English follows below.)


Boken heter "Att vakna för Gud" och handlar om hur jag upplever mig ha blivit väckt och vaknat till Gud och många "nya" sanningar. Jag har även vaknat till insikt om många falska traditioner och människobud jag tidigare trott var från Gud. Utöver detta har jag även vaknat till en förståelse för hur någonting som varken är helt sant eller helt falskt faktiskt kan vara användbart.

Boken hittar du här. För den som hellre läser boken i pappersformat kommer även den möjligheten att finnas. Den kommer då endast betinga ett självkostnadspris (i dagsläget är det oklart vad detta blir, men den som är intresserad får helt enkelt höra av sig).

Om du finner något i boken användbart och uppbyggande - prisa Gud och dela med dig till någon vän. Om du inte tyckte den var något att ha så tar jag gärna emot din (konstruktiva)
feedback.

Trevlig läsning!


And now, in English.

I've written a short book about my awakening to some of the lost truths of the restoration and some of the all too cherished untruths and false traditions of the Church. But I've also come to appreciate the importance of the Church, albeit for whole different reasons than before. It's a book about my journey thus far.

There are no plans at this point to have the book translated. So, if you're really interested, I'd point you to Google translate. Please note, though, that some of the nuances might get lost in translation.

I had no plans to translate. A friend did a Google translation. You find it here. The Swedish version is found here.






4 comments:

  1. Where does one find the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've updated the post with links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me what phrase or word is consistently translated as "island"? Ellee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Swedish letter "ö" is also the word that is translated island.

      Delete